Monday, April 27, 2009

Little Dragon is having a creative Team call!!

If you love my designs, and you're looking for a low pressure creative team, then have I got a deal for you!

There are currently a few openings on both my guest and permanent creative teams and I am looking for several new members to join us!



Requirements:
-2 layouts per product
-3 galleries (NDISB, Divine Digital & DST)
-playing the praise game at DST
-3 month minimum requirement for permanent CT members
-1 month requirement for guest CT members

Apply by sending me a short note about yourself and any other teams you are part of along with links to your 2 most complete galleries to 1_little_dragon@live.com

5 comments:

The Mini Mum said...

Good luck with your call! :o)

Melissa said...

Good luck with your CT call, I'm sure you'll have plenty of applications.

mgl Scraps Creative Team said...

All the best with your call! :)

Silke - PapierStudio said...

oh! your blog is so pretty and interesting. Love that "sudoko" link!(Scrapping + Sudoku = NO SLEEP!!LOL)
And the clock!! It's so different and beautiful!!
I've been watching the slide show with the creative team layouts... LOVELY!!

hugs from Brazil! Good luck to your call!

Silke

Robin Ennis Willson said...

Good luck with your call!